Looking for a permanent new career move into a project management, housing, charity or local government type role.
Management professional with vast experience within the public sector and working in a multi-agency environment. A self-motivated & goal driven individual committed to developing outcomes mutually benefiting both the organisation and general community. Displays exceptional analytical and organisational skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills; with the ability to work independently and make well thought out decisions. Proven ability to excel and move forward, highly effective problem solver with excellent multi-tasking and development skills. A proven track record in development & achievement of strategy, performance measures & people management. A positive, enthusiastic person who enjoys interacting with people and developing excellent working relationships with all contacts. Possesses the ability to formulate solutions to individual job challenges, seize new opportunities and adapt quickly to shifting conditions.
“As the North West Associate Director & Operations Manager, with responsibility for developing contracts; policies and procedures; and service level agreements. Creating and managing new partnerships is a key element of my role, which I have undertaken to a high standard, with positive outcomes achieved. Represent the charity and the brand in the North West and develop high-level relationships in the North West. Work alongside local government, Military and corporate sectors to identify future opportunities to broaden the reach of charity. Manage relationships with Operational and strategic partners”.
- Proactively developed and managed relationships with partners within the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Strategically planned projects to address both adult and youth unemployment in Manchester
- Lead person within the local authority for apprenticeship delivery / awareness raising for Manchester; Chair of the Apprenticeships in Manchester Strategy Group
- Developed the Manchester Apprentice Ambassador Scheme
- Represented Manchester on the Apprentice Hub / City Deal
- Worked effectively alongside team members from the National Apprenticeship Service to ensure Manchester residents were encouraged and supported to undertake apprenticeships.
- Project Management of the Manchester Employer Suite, a resource funded by the Local Authority and DWP to encourage local recruitment for local opportunities.
- Designed and delivered and award winning Regeneration Apprentice Programme
- Implemented and set up the Manchester Employer Suite in partnership with DWP
- Designed and delivered the Manchester Youth Future employment scheme
- Led on numerous programmes and projects in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Devolution team
- Set up designed and implemented the delivery of a very successful and high profile Charity Hub
- Involved in the strategic delivery of the GM Armed Forces Covenant Strategy