*** Candidate Spotlight ***
On the market now and available from 1st September, West Midlands based AEB Contract Manager / Performance Manager / Lead on Partnerships / Business Development / Employability – Do you have an opportunity on your team for my candidate ?
Full Time Permanent or Fixed Term Contract – open to fully remote or Hybrid role with regional travel and looking for £45k+
Innovative Executive Leader excelling in both strategic and execution areas with proven track record building and inspiring teams and leading numerous companies and projects to success and profitability. Over 20 years sector experience starting off their career at DWP to working with national successful training providers with multi-site experience, building a winning flag-ship centre then overseeing launch of 5 additional sites across the region. My candidate can make a real difference and add value from day one to your organisation.
Relationship focussed and goal-driven professional adept at spearheading effective and profitable operations spanning multiple delivery sites. Demonstrated track record designing and implementing innovative multifunctional operational processes to ensure services are delivered within budget and to established performance and quality standards. Well-versed in leading diverse and high-performance teams to success through engaging mentoring and coaching and performance management. Engaging and articulate communicator with ability to build consensus amongst internal and external key stakeholders, including local and national strategic Partners and community members. Skilled in proactively leading continuous improvement initiatives that drive enhanced organisational performance and increase brand visibility and market share, as well as revenue.
Areas of Expertise
|· Operational Leadership|
· Business Development
· P&L Management & Forecasting
|· Networking & Strategic Partnerships|
· Stakeholder Management
· Project / Programme Management
|· Performance Management|
· Strategic Planning & Execution
· Mentoring & Coaching
- Undertook full P&L responsibility in conjunction with leading businesses to deliver outstanding operations performance alongside very ambitious and fast-paced business growth as demonstrated in most recent role; operated as leading centre for two consecutive years with annual turnovers exceeding £800K.
- Consistently leveraged commercial acumen, metrics-driven approach, and exceptional people skills to inspire and manage high performance multifunctional teams.
- Guided financial well-being and best practices of several public service sector programmes; ensured impactful processes were put in place whilst guaranteeing compliance to applicable laws and regulations
In their current role my candidate lead delivery of BTEC Study Programme and Traineeships for cohorts of 16–24-year-old students in the Birmingham area for a leading UK training provider
- Management of P&L and Income forecasting for centre.
- Driving and providing leadership to inspire teaching staff to achieve success rate targets.
- Full caseload management, to ensure timely completion and attendance percentages are met.
- Exceeding starts targets for EFA and SFA Traineeship learners during 2023.
- Spearheading local employer strategy to maximise learner progression opportunities in the region.
- Local designated safeguarding lead.
#OperationalLeadership #BusinessDevelopment #Networking #PerformanceManager #Mentoring #ProjectManagement #StakeholderManagement #StrategicPartnerships #OntheMarketNow #CandidateSpotlight #AvailableasapforInterview #WestMidlands
To find out more about my candidate please email me [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747