On the market now, London based Business Manager £43k+ office based or hybrid/remote
My amazing candidate is a recruitment expert with 13 years’ experience in building permanent and contract desks from the ground up, managing and mentoring teams and stakeholder management. They have experience ensuring that quality standards and process compliance are adhered to. With demonstrable success as a business manager, over-achieving on budgets and KPIs’, managing new cost codes and turning around low-performing branches. Through motivation, engagement, and commitment they have excelled with the professional development of a loyal hardworking team…. That’s a recruitment leader !
I am representing my candidate exclusively ! Business Manager/Senior Business Manager/Executive Temporaries Consultant – my candidate loves recruitment ! 13 years in one recruitment business they are now ready for a new challenge and a new team !
Excellent people skills Team management, development, and leadership, Planning, problem-solving, and strategising
- Time management, working to and exceeding strict targets and deadlines. Networking and relationship building
- Manage P&L, budget, financial forecasting, Using Power BI reports to report trends and targets
- IT: proficient using Microsoft Office, TEAMS, Outlook, and a variety of company databases.
- Managing a team of 12 employment advisors based in London incorporating contract turnover increasing to 46 employment advisors over the duration.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, spend and budgeting for London.
- Monitoring and working with the quality and continuous improvement team.
- Leading on safeguarding, implementing the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Leading on change management processes including scaling up and scaling down teams.
- Championed accountability and responsibility from advisers and managers.
- Managing performance via carrying out periodic performance meetings, daily team meetings, KPI monitoring, cohort performance and incentive schemes.
- Regular monitoring of a range of KPI reports using both Power BI, Orion and Excel
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders such as other departments, teams, and delivery support partners.
- Overseeing people coaching, talent mapping, motivation and development.
- Sole responsibility ensuring The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Customer Service Standards (CSS) are achieved on a daily basis.
- Delivered training seminars to groups of 50+ new starters.
- Developed a tailored plan for team to exceed highest monthly cohort target of 98 job entries between 10 advisers.
- Referral to start conversion has grown from 71-72% against the contractual target of 70%.
- Job entries as a percentage of starts on program: growth from 33-41% against the contractual target of 32%.
- First earnings notifications as a percentage of starts on program: growth from 35-42% against the contractual target of 30%.
- Thousand-pound earning notifications as a percentage of starts on program: growth from 26-36% against the contractual target of 22%.
My candidate is available now to discuss opportunities
#recruitment #employability #welfaretowork #sales #OpenToIndustries #Londonbased #Hybrid #remote #businessmanager #HighAchiever #TheyWontbeontheMarketforLong
#Training #DWP #CSS #DepartmentforWorkandPensions #Forecasting #ContinuousImprovement
To find out more about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]