Do you have any opportunities for my impressive candidate ?
On the market from Northampton we have an impressive Learner Coach with experience of delivering the Custody and Detention Officer Apprenticeship Level 3 – they are looking for a similar role or something within security management/warehouse management/project management – they are looking for £30k+ and are available asap for interview and start
My candidate is a highly motivated and results driven professional with a proven track record of effective leadership and management.
What they do best !!
- Excel in maintaining a professional standard and delivering exceptional results even in the most challenging, high-pressure situations.
- Consistently meet and exceed strict deadlines, demonstrating strong time management and prioritization skills to ensure timely project completion.
- Build and create strong relationships and effective communication with colleagues, clients, and partners, facilitating collaboration and productive teamwork.
- Skillfully manage teams and projects, balancing resources, setting goals, and delegating tasks to achieve optimal efficiency and successful outcomes.
- Exhibit natural leadership qualities by guiding and inspiring others to achieve their best potential. Employ strong time management techniques to streamline work processes, boost productivity, and ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and on schedule
In their last role as Custody and Detention Officer Learner Coach their responsibilities included
Manage and Mentor Learners: Manage and maintain a caseload of learners effectively, with a focus on regular interventions, skills development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Quality Assurance: Capture of evidence for learning, achievement, funding, and compliance with Ofsted standards, including the 20% Off-the-Job Training (OJT) requirements.
- Learning Support: Developing individualized learning programs based on initial assessments, including Math and English support, and engaging learners’ line managers to provide support and guidance.
- Progress Monitoring: Collaborating with learners and employers to plan the end-point assessment process, motivating and driving learners to achieve their qualifications on time.
- Stakeholder Management: Maintain positive working relationships with employers, ensuring progression and generating new leads.
- Reporting and Documentation: Consistently producing accurate and timely reports based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Training Material Development: Contribute to the production of high-quality learning materials.
- Leadership: Serve as a role model for leadership behaviours to learners as appropriate.
- Financial Responsibility: Responsible for timely achievements and ensuring evidence is available for claiming all available funding.
My candidate has also worked a prison officer for 5 years
Key responsibilities included, public safety and impact on prisoners lives, leadership, education and mentor, relationship building, teamwork and system and process compliance. They have also worked in retail and hospitality management and can bring a wealth of experience to their next employer.