*** On the market now ***
Director of Operations, MD Strategy and Growth £70k – £80k open to Part Time/Full Time Permanent and Fixed Term Temporary roles.
NorthWest Based / National Coverage / Hybrid – 16 years extensive experience within the skills and employability sectors. A dedicated leader of people who ensures and promotes excellence within the team, delivers results with passion and integrity. Passionate about people, communities and the impact of education and skills. An accomplished leader with exceptional people skills.
In their most recent role as MD:
- Development and execution of the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Providing strategic advice to the board and Chairperson
- Preparation of comprehensive business plans
- Planning of cost-effective operations and development activities to ensure contract and budget performance (AEB, Traineeships, Restart, Apprentices, Commercial)
- Establish company policies and legal guidelines
- Building of long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee and achieve targets in relation to the company’s financial performance
- Supervise the work of senior team providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance and worked extensively on successful bid proposals
Strategy development and growth – growing and maintaining National Adult Education and Traineeships contracts from £700k to £5m over a 4 year period. Extensive knowledge and understanding local and National funding landscape and devolution opportunities. Acquiring and maintaining contracts through relationship management and influencing of commissioners and key stakeholders. Highly skilled in developing strategic solutions, development of cross programme solutions. Adept in financial planning, forecasting and ensuring the delivery of key financial milestones. Visionary leader expert in transformation across multiple funding streams and sites to meet local skills needs. Highly experienced in operating in a high pressure, fast changing environment.
A leader of people with the ability to empower an agile workforce whilst providing an environment and culture to inspire and empower.
Highly influential in attainment of Ofsted Grade 2.
In their role as Operations Director;
Responsible for agreeing profiles and forecasting for direct and associate delivery, in year budget forecasting of between 4-5m, responsible for quarterly reviews across product to ensure OI targets achieved
Executive control of 4 million plus annual revenue nationally – LCRCA and GMCA devolved funding in excess of 2m plus National ESFA Traineeship and AEB budget. Executive management ensuring that all delivery is cost effective with monitoring and management of budgeted expenditure. Implementation of strategic development plan to grow and develop the provision. Executive contribution to tender process in order to grow business in conjunction with strategic development plan. Development of strategic partnerships to ensure expansion and delivery of contracts in order to meet National and Local Commissioner requirements. Leading and developing of own team to ensure high staff retention and maintain and empowered and innovative workforce. Executive management of all operational delivery mechanisms nationally across programmes
This is just a snippet from my candidates extensive profile and experience – to find out more about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
#MD #StrategyandGrowth #OntheMarketNow #NorthWestBased #Employability #Skills #Training #Apprenticeships #AdultLearning #Education