My candidate is an impressive highly successful Operations Director/Head of Operations/Operations Manager Midlands based Looking for £60k+ and an Interim or Permanent role Remote/Hybrid
With 18 years experience in the apprenticeships world / education sector with a deep knowledge of effective operational oversight.
Lead on operational strategy, performance and quality improvement. Significant knowledge of external governance and experience of supporting Ofsted inspection, resulting in a grade 2 in 2019. A highly driven, motivated senior leader who has a passion for apprenticeships. A strong people leader with excellent communication skills and high personal integrity, with an ability to create trust among people.
*Personal progression from apprentice to Board member
*Lead and supported 100% business growth over a 2 year period
*Responsibility for an operational team of 100+ staff
*Full implementation of an operational framework, including KPIs, communication and reporting
*Improvement in performance, mitigating business risk via implementation of new processes, significantly reducing financial clawback
Board member, accountable for strategic leadership, direction and management of all operational processes, functions, and performance.
In their last role they were responsible for;
Previously a Head of Operations, my candidate was part of the SLT and was responsible for strategic leadership of operational processes, delivering on key performance indicators, driving change and continuous improvement to raise standards. Key responsibilities included;
– Managing team performance against a set of KPIs whilst ensuring quality delivery by way of effective procedures
– Working closely with external stakeholders via regular reporting and/or progress meetings
– Supporting with quality/curriculum to enhance learner delivery models to meet the needs of new customers
– Maintaining capacity to deliver by ensuring effective recruitment plans are in place
Whilst Head of Apprenticeship Delivery my candidate was supporting and developing the strategic direction of the apprenticeship division, driving performance in line with key objectives against core management information;
– Leading on operational forecasting to inform financial budgets and delivering performance within pre-defined resource budgets
– Ensuring all processes are followed to meet quality and compliance
– Working closely with the Sales and Quality teams to support the implementation of new employer programmes and curriculum development
Available asap for an informal discussion / interview.
Do you have an opportunity on your team for my candidate? Lets talk !
To find out more about my candidate please contact me on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
#HeadofOperations #OperationsDirector #Apprenticeships #Skills #Employability #Education #Training #OperationsManager #CandidateSpotlight #OntheMarketNow #January2023start
To find out more about our exclusive candidate please contact us online, call us on either 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email us directly via [email protected]
Tina Lacey Recruitment Ltd are a Company Registered in England and Wales 09744367