Improvement Practitioner Skills Coach
Based anywhere in the Midlands
Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday
£30k plus 25 days holiday, pension, CPD, support, mileage and expenses – 60% of the role is remote with the other 40% out with learners/employers
Our client is a leading national training provider delivering Apprenticeship programmes throughout the UK. As an OFTSED Grade 2 ‘Good’ provider, they specialise in Apprenticeship training across a diverse range of Professional Services and Supply Chain & Logistics sectors including Leadership, Management, Freight Forwarding, and Customer Service.
The primary task within this role is to support and educate learners working towards core Apprenticeship standard qualifications in their journey to a successful end point assessment. The Improvement Practitioner standard course – Teaching across the following programs; Improvement Practitioner and Technician Level 3 – We will need you to have had Six Sigma and Lean experience.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives:
Achieving minimum 88% end-point assessment, leading to a minimum 88% success rate on the Apprenticeship Standard
Coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement
Experience in delivering Lean Six Sigma, quality improvement and project management training
Delivering supply chain and improvement practitioner.
Visiting apprentices in the workplace, providing coaching and assessment
Supporting apprentices remotely to provide coaching and assessment via virtual learning platform
Establish positive working relationships with clients
To facilitate the enhancement of work performance, self-directed learning and personal development
Prepare, agree and review apprenticeship learning plans
Challenge and develop apprentice’s skills and abilities to enable them to achieve the best performance results
Tracking and reporting progress of planned learning to achieve end-point assessment
Be quick to problem solve and produce solutions to any learning or development barriers to apprentice’s
To apply for the role of Improvement Practitioner Skills Coach West/East Midlands please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work/employability sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.