£31,000 – £32,900
Permanent Full Time Hybrid – 3 days from the office, 2 days at home
Benefits include, 24 days holiday, pension, healthcare, CPD, support
Interviewing last week in January with a February start.
Our prestigious client are looking to recruit an experienced, hands on, B2B marketing manager to plan, manage and monitor the campaign activity across the business in order to maximise lead generation and sales opportunities, whilst ensuring the universities brand guidelines are adhered to.
Along with a hands-on approach to creating campaigns, the role holder will provide operational management to the marketing team of 2 marketing executives and a graphic designer, providing support, coaching and mentoring to the team and reporting on both individuals and teams’ performance.
The role holder will work closely with the Head of Operations to devise the marketing strategy for the business and will work to deliver continuous improvements to the overall marketing, customer experience and add value through innovation. They will be responsible for executing the strategy within the agreed timescales and budget, to achieve the goals of the business with the support network of the wider team.
The marketing manager role is suited to an individual who is highly analytical, results driven and has a passion for all things marketing.
Do you have PPC, social media marketing and email marketing experience and now looking for your next step up in a role where you can share your experience, knowledge and coaching skills with your marketing execs and graphic designer on your team ? If yes, this could be your next best move…
The successful candidate will be leading the operational management of the department on a daily basis, providing support and taking the lead on marketing projects therefore must be a strong communicator. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing and design, to ensure they can support in the development of the overall business marketing strategy. The team leader will have strong working relationships across all departments in the business to enable them to work cross-functionally. High levels of organisation, attention to detail, exceptional project management and time management skills are all essential requirements of this role. Leadership qualities are a must in this proactive role in order to achieve individual and team targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide a hands-on approach with marketing campaigns, web content, SEO and social media content – Manage relationships with third party suppliers and agencies
– Provide operational management of the marketing team on a day-to-day basis
– Take the lead on marketing projects and provide support to the Head of Operations
– Feed into the overall marketing strategy for the business
– Managing the marketing spend in line with the budget – Produce sales collateral ensuring the commercial teams are fully equipped to bring in new business
– Take a hands-on approach with the team providing mentoring, support and training
– Generating weekly/monthly marketing reports to provide updates on our position as a business and individual KPIs – Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly 1-2-1 meetings with the team to implement and adjust strategies
– Motivating staff to increase performance and deliver against set KPIs – Work closely with the senior management team to communicate marketing; strategies and incorporate sales feedback into campaign planning
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.