Study Programme Tutor – Employability and business qualifications (25 learners)
Based at my clients Northwich centre, Cheshire
Interviewing asap for an October start (interviewing w/c 25th Sept)
Full Time Permanent Monday to Friday
£27750 inc car allowance 26 days holiday to start rising to 29 after year 1, support, CPD, induction, IT Kit, progression opportunities and much more
Our client are one of the largest providers of apprenticeships and work based learning in the North West. They now have an exciting opportunity to join their team for an enthusiastic and experienced Learning Coach to deliver L1/L2 Employability and Business qualifications to study programme learners.
As a Study Programme Tutor you will ensure our clients learners experience a high-quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and support. This includes delivering and assessing classroom-based qualifications in the areas of business, customer service, employability and personal development.
You will also deliver consistently good or better learning outcomes by employing an effective variety of learning methods, skills development, coaching and mentoring with a self-motivated and proactive approach.
To do this you will need to be driven, organised and dedicated to managing a busy and demanding workload, as well as have a genuine passion for the world of education and putting the learner experience at the heart of everything you do. Our client are committed to making a difference and we need motivated and passionate colleagues who can make it happen. Due to the nature of the business you will be required to have both a flexible and adaptable approach.
Manage and maintain a caseload of learners as agreed with your line manager and carry out regular learner interventions
Ensure evidence for learning, achievement, funding and Ofsted is captured effectively and timely Including:
Individualised learning programmes, agreed with employer and learner based on initial assessments
• Engage the learner’s line manager, making clear their responsibilities and working collaboratively to provide support, guidance and opportunities for learning
• Plan the end point assessment process with learners and employers, ensuring preparation and practice is included in the learning plan
• Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners’ needs
• Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications on time.
• Deliver Maths and English (and ICT where applicable), to support the learner’s achievement and progress in these areas
• Ensure marking and feedback to the learner is accurate and supports their development
• Work closely with IQA’s on best practice, development needs and providing sampling, monitoring as detailed in the IQA plan.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with employers ensuring progression and new leads are generated
• Produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI’s
• Contribute to the production of high quality learning materials
• Living the values of the Group through positive behaviours and attitude
Relevant occupational sector experience and relevant qualifications (at a level higher than delivery),
• Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of coaching to support learning
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
To apply for the role of Study Programme Tutor Northwich please email your cv to t[email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.