Freelance or Full Team Permanent IT Training Consultant – on the market now – based in the South, can travel or do remote/hybrid
Highly proficient Microsoft and CompTIA Trainer with over thirty years of experience within the IT industry. After ten years in various support/management roles they brought this real-world knowledge to the IT Training arena. Working with clients from various sectors, including corporate, Academy, financial, sales, Government and MOD. Self-motivated and successful individual possessing high drive and enthusiasm to succeed both as an individual and as a team player, with excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and presentation skills. Wide skill set ranging from Cloud, Security, Server Infrastructure, virtualization, Networking, Rack, Enclosures, structured cabling and Desktop endpoint managing.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Security+
- HP master ASE
- HP ASE
- HP AIS
Skills and Courses
Microsoft Azure Administrator, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012R2, 2008R2, Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7, Transcript is available
CompTIA CompTIA A+ (1001 & 1002) CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+ CompTIA Server+
HP HP Desktops HP ML/DL/BL Servers HP MSA Storage solutions
- Delivery of IT Training for several of the UK top training companies to their corporate client base.
- Specialising in Microsoft Server training and CompTIA. Delivering Windows server, Windows Endpoint Manager (Intune) and Apprenticeship training.
CompTIA sec+, Net+ and A+ courses.
- HP servers are a speciality and my candidate has delivered HP Server, Bladesystem and SAN courses.
- Delivery of high-quality training to an array of delegates from corporate, academy and MOD environments, maintaining an excellent MTM score average of above 9.
- Delivery of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 008R2, Server 2003 and CompTIA courses.
- Development of bespoke course and customer dealings for the sales team.
- Trained a varied client base including corporate, consumer and MOD delegates. Delivery of standard Microsoft products and high-end HP training course.
- Development of bespoke courses and workshops for corporate clients
- Managed a team of 12 HP trainers; motivating and retaining a team of quality Training Consultants, conducting appraisals and coaching, developing and retaining the right team members to achieve the business plan targets.
- Working with the resources and sales teams to increase revenues and utilisation.
- Achieved and still currently maintain not only my MCSE but also a Microsoft Trainers Certification.
My candidates expertise varies from HP Proliant Blade, ML, DL to the HP storage range. Excellent Microsoft OS skills including WINS, DHCP, DNS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, Microsoft virtual server and Microsoft Clustering. Good exposure to VMWARE ESX server and Linux OS environments.
Please contact me asap if you have an opportunity for a Freelance / IT Training Consultant to join your team on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
#ITTrainer #CandidateSpotlight #MicrosoftCertifiedTrainer #CompTIA #TranscriptAvailabletoShare #MicrosoftAzure #Microsoft365Certified #MCITP #MCSE #MCTS #HPMaster