West Midlands based Senior Operations Manager / Learning and Development Lead / Head of Continuous Improvement/ Head of Skills
£75k+ Permanent Full Time Hybrid/national travel
On the market now for a new opportunity either Full time or Interim, ideally Full Time.
Subject matter expert on the sector, focusing on future innovation and challenges, Introducing and implementing continuous improvement pilots
If you are looking for that Unicorn Senior Leader who is well respected with a strong network of stakeholders, customer and partners across relevant sectors with a fantastic track record in building, leading and retaining teams of excellent talent then look no further.
Experience of leading a research organisation, preferably with public sector clients, focused on making public services work for citizens and commissioners alike.
My candidate has a proven record in the full life cycle of project management from bidding to planning, operations, maintenance & customer service
- 20 years’ experience managing Employment and Skills Programs
- 15+ years’ experience in operational management
- 7+ experience in managing governance, change management and business improvement
- Managed Employment programs & budgets to a value of £3-£300m+
- Managed teams of 18- 200 plus staff & up to 30+ service providers across England and Wales
- Significant experience of exceeding Key Performance Measures
- Extensive knowledge & management experience of ESF, DWP and AEB funded Programs including The Work Programme, Flexible New Deal, Skills Support for Unemployed, Restart, Youth Promise Plus, Skills Support for Workforce & NEETS.
- Successfully managed & passed DWP PAT and Ofsted inspections.
- 100% Success rate in bid proposals and bid writing
- Successfully mobilised contracts for the private and skill sector
- Successfully mobilised multiple contracts over the last
- Successfully Standardised and Implemented Continuous Improvement across multiple contracts in welfare to work and training
- Successfully enhanced business growth by 20%
- Change management skills
- Project management
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Governance boards
- Producing report such ie SAR’s
- Communicating and implementing change
Education and Training
- Current: Yellow Belt (6 Sigma)
- 2020 BIT Business Improvement Techniques Level 1
- 2016 Employment Related Services – Level 4 Diploma
- 2009 Fundraising and Bid writing
To find out more about my Senior Operations Manager candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
#Exceptionalcandidate #WestMidlandsbased #Seniorleader #employability #welfaretowork #WestmIdlands #Changemanagement #Continuousimprovement #ProjectManagement #ImplementingChange #Stakeholdermanagement #SupplyChain #SubjectMatterExpert